Friday, May 16, 2014

Sex in the palm of your hand! Yep, there's an app for that! #romance #sex #asmsg

Sex in the palm of your hand…*wink* 

Never Underestimate the Power of Play
(Yep, there's an app for that!)
I love research. I always learn a thing a two. This week I thought to myself, "what would be a fun blog topic?" I started playing word search on my iPhone, which is something I do when I'm trying to think. (Okay, so I'm a a bit of nerd. Gimme a break.) That's when it dawned on me…what kind of sex games could I download? Were there any? YES! And they're fun, too. Now you can spice up your love life anywhere because there's an app for that! 

I found all of the below apps on iTunes, although when I googled them, most said they were also available on the Android store. Because I have an iPhone, that's what I will refer to below. I provided links where I could find them, but if you go to the iTunes store it's easy to search for them. Yes, I had a lot of fun downloading these. (Why does the word "downloading" suddenly sound dirty?) 
image taken from iTunes on the Adult Truth or Dare site
Adult Truth or Dare (not at all like the game you remember from childhood, at least I hope not). FREE! There were over 67 Adult Truth or Dare games, but I went with the highest ranked one, "Dirty Game-Hot Truth or Dare." I suggest always choosing dare with this app. There's even a group option! Ha. On the link I provided it states a cost, but I downloaded it for free. 

Adult "Have you ever?" asks questions like "have you ever done anything dirty in front of a webcam?" FREE! This is actually really fun. I can see whipping out my iPhone on a girls' trip, drinking wine, and asking these questions to fits of laughter. I really liked this one because it's fun not only to do with a lover, but you can also have a good time with your close friends. (I say close friends because it's pretty raunchy so not something you'd want to share with the PTA.) 

Spice Dice. It costs .99…but, hey, I'll spare no expense in my pursuit of research! This is also really fun. You shake your iPhone to roll the dice to find commands like "bed" and "cowgirl," etc. There are also lesbian and gay versions, fyi. 

iKamasutra. The name is rather self-explanatory, but it's a cool app with carefully drawn pictures, a chart to track your progress from novice to grand master (for the ambitious). It also lets you put stars next to your favorites and make up a to-do list. 

1001+ Sex Facts. This is one of those apps that no one needs, but you will blow people's minds with your trivia skills. It has random facts about sex (as you can guess from the title) that may or may not be true, but are certain to either shock people or generate a great conversation. Here's an example, "A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever." And another, "Kellogg's Corn Flakes were made in hopes it would stop masturbation." Who knew? 

Those are the only ones I tried, but there were many others with titles like "Sex Taboos--Funny Things", "Kissing Test" where you kiss your screen and it rates your skills, and "Sex Coupons" that are an upscale version of the homemade kind. I guess they're right when they say, "there's an app for everything!" 

A word of caution, if like me you share your iCloud with others, make sure they won't be shocked…they may not believe your excuse of "just doing research." 

While you're at it, spice up your relationship with these 13 tips I suggested a few weeks ago. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PLAY! Now go out there and have some fun. 

XXOO,
Dakota Skye 


All Romance Ebooks: goo.gl/M9PLhF
Amazon (all countries): myBook.to/BlurredLines 
Barnes and Noble: http://goo.gl/XHzZME

No comments:

Post a Comment