Saturday, October 11, 2014

Love that Transcends Worlds #Paranormal #EroticRomance #MySexySaturday

S-S-Sexy Saturday is here! The blog hop where multiple authors set out to tempt and tease with only 7 words, 7 sentences, OR 7 paragraphs from one of their novels. 
Today I'm sharing 7 paragraphs from my new paranormal erotic romance, Impact Zone. Who doesn't love a sexy demigod willing to risk everything for the woman who captured his heart? 


"You're insatiable." She wiggled until she'd pulled the sweater over her head and tossed it aside. Bare breasted she rested her hands flat against his chest and grinned while the sea breeze tossed her curls against her face.
He took time to soak up the view. Their last two times of making love had been almost frenzied and hungry, but he wanted to slow it down. His hands moved up and down her toned arms. Fingertips skimmed around her breasts, thumbs caressed her nipples.
"I think I've been holding out for you all this time and simply didn't realize it," she whispered.
He touched the bite mark on her shoulder before moving his hand to the back of her neck. "I allow very few close to me. I wasn't certain I wanted you to love me, Josie, or that I wanted to love you. We come from different worlds. What if you had rejected me? Run from me in fear? Hated the life I lead? Disliked my people? There is a lot at stake when I allow someone close."
"I'm just a surfer chic from California..."
"No. You're my surfer chic from California." He shut his eyes when her lips grazed his ear. "Do I scare you? Now that you know everything, are you frightened of me?"
             "Do I look like I'm afraid?"
The blurb...
He saved her life, but now he's being hunted.

Nico Triton has a secret. He's a merman who saved the life of a champion surfer. As the leader of the merfolk, his interference with Fate has had severe repercussions that only love will solve.

Murder on the beach.

Josie Wells knows how to conquer the waves, but when she witnesses a murder on her beach, the impact shatters the surfing community of Santa Cruz. The tragedy brings her up close and personal with her secret crush, the elusive billionaire, Nico Triton.
Will their love be enough to bridge their two worlds?

Secrets become confessions and trust is tested as betrayal threatens their lives. When a merman falls in love with a surfer chic and two worlds collide, expect an Impact Zone of danger and passion.

*contains explicit sexual content

Buy Links
Barnes and Noble: http://goo.gl/bSahZl
All Romance eBooks: http://goo.gl/PwC6Ts
PageFoundry: http://goo.gl/Keek2y


Keep on hopping! Sexy Saturday continues with more sizzling snippets. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice excerpt! I like the idea of a merman hero. You don't find many of those :)

    ReplyDelete