Sunday, November 22, 2015

Wild, Wanton and SnowBound #Erotic #Thriller #ScintillatingSunday

He's a man on the edge, desperate for justice
She's a reckless FBI Agent willing to break a few rules
Together they're scorching and dangerous
SnowBound
an erotic thriller 
Welcome to Scintillating Sunday Blog Hop where multiple romance and erotic romance authors share  pieces of their work to temp and tantalizing. Today I'm sharing a bit of SnowBound, an erotic thriller that doesn't fit the stereotype of holiday romance, SnowBound

Excerpt...

"Kidnapping a federal agent...real smart. What if I don't go? I could scream."

"You were screaming earlier and no one came." He smiled. "Well, except for me. I came. Twice. So did you."

"Bastard." She folded her arms across her chest. "You don't know who you're dealing with here. I'm going to fucking destroy you."

Moving at a shocking speed, he grabbed her hair and forced her up against the wall. The gun pressed between her ribs.

"This isn't a joke. My sister is one of those missing girls you've been tracking and I know where she is—at least I see a place. I need your help but you've ignored me. I know exactly who you are and know you're one of the best. You're going to come with me now because time is running out, do you understand?"

"You couldn't have said all of that at the bar?"

"Would you have given me the time of day? We both know the answer to that. Besides, you had other plans for me." He reached to the back of her head and pulled her hair. "Remember?"

"Fuck you."


"You will again. Soon." He kissed the side of her face. "Now let's go."

From the back cover... 


Professional psychic Landon Mitchel is a desperate man willing to do whatever it takes to save his sister—including kidnapping a federal agent.

FBI Agent Haley Masters has a reckless side that leads her into dangerous sexual situations to burn off the anxiety of her job. When she meets a hot man in a bar hoping for one night of fun, little does she know he's about to take her on a wild ride of conspiracy, sexual exploration, and betrayal.

Will Landon be able to rescue his sister or will she be lost forever? Will Landon and Haley's mutual quest for justice bring them together or tear them apart as the danger of their twisted hunt for ruthless human traffickers comes to an end?

*sexually explicit and dark themes*



1 comment:

  1. Now I'm intrigued, and frankly turned on! LOL Witty, thrilling, sexy snippet. Nice.

    ReplyDelete